If the scrolling speed of your listview is fast and you want to slow it down so that every item in your list is visible to the user.
listview.setFtiction(ViewConfiguration.getscollFriction() * 2)
This will slow down the scrolling speed of your list view.
6 ways to make your lists scroll fast
1. Reduce the number of condition used in the getView of your adapter.
2. Check and reduce the number of garbage collection warning that you get in the logs.
3. If you're loading images while scrolling, get rid of them.
4. Set scrollingCache and animationCache to false.
5. Simply the hierarchy of the list view row layout.
6. use the view holder pattern.